First from Jen of Pieces of Me, and Teri of Big Ideas From A Little Girl. So I'm supposed to list 7 things about me. Here goes...
1) I don't like to cook. And even if I did, you wouldn't want to eat it. Ask my kids. They can tell you stories about my cooking that even I forgot about.
2) I love alternative music and rock. Gwen Stefani is my fave and wish I was going to her concert next month.
3) I have a major obsession with shoes. My closet and half of another closet is filled with shoe boxes. I don't remember when it started but I probably had the most shoes in highschool.
4) I'm OCD with certain things. I'm always washing my hands and whenever I take things out, I have to put them back where they came from. It makes me crazy if something is out of place.
5) My husband always buys me bags. Especially Louis Vuitton bags. Guess I am spoiled but I use them everyday.
6) I run several times a week. I've been skinny all my life and have this fear of being out of shape.
7) I need to eat rice everyday. In fact, I can just eat rice as a meal.
Please consider yourself tagged if you read this and link us to your blog.