Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Seriously...

Blog neglect. Yep, it's been awhile. Still trying to play catch up and deal with the everyday madness of being self employed. So, I still haven't posted pictures from our trip to CHA. I'm working on that too. But I did do some scrapping over the weekend. It was one of those pages that has taken me awhile to finish. I kept changing my mind on the layout. Here's the finished product.
And I'm trying to finish this Chicago trip album from way back in 2005. Few more pages to go and it will be finished. I used an Ellison die to cut out my leaves and Amy Butler paper.
Some Fontwerk stamps, Hero stamps, Doodlebug Frills, buttons, and good old zigzaggy scissors.
Have a good humpday everyone!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow very pretty scrapbook page! I love Chicago. . .I had the best time ever when I went there for a vacation! I loved all the buildings and the huge museums! I would love to go back and vacation there again! What did you like best about the city?

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

pretty girl... no worry - we all stay busy!! you're doing great!!

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...