Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

So hard to believe that it is now 2008. I don't normally make resolutions for the New Year but this year I really have to make it a point to be more organized. I tend to let things go to the last minute and then I'm rushing to finish what needs to be done and getting myself all stressed out. This year is the year that I will be up to date on everything. Like balancing our checkbooks monthly and not letting it go for 5 months at a time. And filing my papers everyday instead of letting the pile go for months and looking for past orders in the pile. I even started a journal to log in all the daily calls and things that need to be taken care of with my accounts.

Here's a card that I made an hour ago while waiting for the laundry.
Recipe.... Cuttlebug embossing folder,
Spellbinder nestabilities scalloped heart and classic heart, clear $1 stamp, Hero Arts white card, Bazzill cardstock and red sheer ribbon.
Happy humpday!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

This is also a cute card! I would've never bought this stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...