Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter inchies

I've been seeing cards made with stamped little pieces of cardstock so I thought I would give it a try. It was a challenge for me being that when you put it on a card, there is a lot of white space. So I ended up cutting the cardstock down to fit the little inchies. Here's the deets:
Dandelion Design stamps, Spellbinders square scalloped and square classic dies (the little ones), Memory Box cardstock, Worldwin cardstock, Making Memories paper, VersaColor ink, tulle, and Stickles glitter glue. You probably can't see the glitter too well but it's glittery IRL.
Have a wonderful Easter!!!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

These are sooo cute, Cheryl! I'm so lucky to have been able to get to hold and see these IRL!!!

Hugs to you,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...