Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some crafty time

I actually spent some time in my craft room today making this card. The frog is a new Sizzix release which I ended up buying because I thought I'd try it out. This is my 2nd card using this die. I made the first one with a green frog and embossed with a texture plate but my husband said it looked kind of gross. And the card was actually going horizontal with a different stamped image but I ended up liking this version a lot better. LOL
It's been so hot lately that I can't stay downstairs very long. So glad that the vog we've been having is gone for now.
Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm posting, Cheryl!! Cute frog card!! I like the saying too!!!

Denise said...

Cute card, I like the way you did the scallops & embosiing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...