Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy birthday to my hubby

Well, today is tax day but it is also my husband's birthday. I made this card at the last minute,before meeting him for dinner. I love that new grid background stamp from Hero Arts. It looks like printed paper. We went to Macaroni Grill at Ala Moana Shopping Center. They give you a lot of food and we probably could of shared one plate because we ate the same thing and we both had half a plate left.

I haven't had much time to create this week and this is probably the only card I made for the week except another one for a make & take next week. I've been busy cutting kits for all the make & takes we will be doing around town and outer islands.

Supplies:

Quickutz hedgehog die, Hero Arts stamps, American Crafts ribbon, and MS border punch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute!!! love that hedgie!

Jean said...

That hedgehog is so cute!!! A belated happy birthday to Cliff!!

Sporty Stamper said...

How sweet...I'm sure Cliff liked it! Thanks for working hard on all the m&t. Can't wait to see them!

Joy said...

cute little hedgehog! I'm sure Cliff liked his card...it's from you!!! loved your border punch from MS that I had to hunt around and found it on ebay and bought it! I love using it!!! TFS! oh and tell Cliff Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Kyoko said...

Such a CUTE card! Boy, Clifford is lucky to have you in his life, and you are lucky to have him too! Plese wish him a Happy Birthday!

Teri said...

cute card for Mr. Cliff! I forgot to wish him a happy bday!!

eunice said...

OMG, this little baby hedgie is ADORABLE! And that's a stamp on the background? Wow, I think I need that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...