Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting back in the groove

I've been wanting to make something for awhile now but I had to focus and take care of some business first. Today was the first time I actually had the chance to go downstairs to my craft room and play. The card is a Sizzix XL die called flower card, flourish. It can be used either vertically or horizontally. And I finally used the labels 3 nesties that I had sitting on my counter for weeks. I stamped the label die background using Hero Arts dots and flowers stamp and used the cute chinese girl stamp for the main image. The colors for the card was taken off of this pitcher that I found at the Salvation Army last year. I know, I cut off part of the pitcher but you can still see the colors from the pitcher.Here's a photo that I took of my husband last week while we were away. I love the building in the background and how it's not a posed photo. I just kept clicking away as we walked around the shops.
Supplies:
Sizzix XL die flower card-flourish, Spellbinders labels 3 nesties, Hero Arts chinese dolls stamp, dots and flowers background stamp and little note set, Hero Arts gemstones, swiss dots embossing folder, Tsukineko Versafine black ink, Memento pens in rose bud and dandelion.
Well, have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...great card!!!

fun pic of your hubby!

Denise said...

Hi Cheryl,
Love the card! Love the color combo. Glad to see you back posting. Cliff looks like he is modeling for Eagle Outfitters!

Teri said...

Cute card and great colors (love the vase). So is this photo going in Cliff's portfolio? What a model :)

Jean said...

Hi Cheryl,

Missed your posts!! LOVE that flourish diecut!!!

Fay said...

Welcome back, Cheryl! Cute card and cute model, too! LOL....but I do like the picture of Cliff! Hope to see you around sometime soon. :D

Marisa said...

Hi Cheryl! It's great to see your awesome creations!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...