Friday, October 16, 2009

Pink gingerbread?

Hey I'm still waiting to hear from Evie who won the Christmas TI set. Evie, if I don't hear from you today, I will draw another winner tomorrow.
I forgot to post this gingerbread bag that I made last weekend. It probably should be the color of gingerbread but since I love pink, I went with that color instead.
This is another easy XL die that Sizzix came out with. I glittered the outline of the windows and door with ultra fine glitter from Hero Arts.
The panda bear stamp is a new holiday release from Dandelion Designs. Here is a picture of the back of the bag which is the same as the front but you could probably just decorate the front.Last week Saturday, Jean from Dandelion did a make & take at the store and some of the customers brought us some cute raks. This one is from Cindy and Carol and she made this cute pumpkin out of a scallop circle Marvy punch. It was so cute the way they decorated it with Jean's stamps. Thanks so much Cindy and Carol!!!This next rak was from Kelli. She filled the bag with a lollipop, ribbons and a stamp. Thanks so much Kelli!!! And Carole gave the both of us her famous avocados again. I have never seen or eaten avocados like the ones she has on her tree but they taste so creamy. They look kind of strange but they really taste great!!! Thanks again Carole!
I'm doing a make & take tomorrow at the store from 10-12 pm and hope to see everyone again! The theme is of course "pink" since October is breast cancer awareness month.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

glad you liked the goodies!

Brenda said...

Love that Gingerbread House. I think you just gave me an idea... now only to see if it works out. :-) TFS!

Joy said...

great RAKs you received! so sweet of the ladies who gave them to you =) love your new die! I was looking at that one too! oh no! when will it ever end!!! I can't wait for the GCH to come in!! now I really want it!!! have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

You are really making my mind spin with all the new XL products coming out from Sizzix. I love making gingerbread houses with frosting and candy but they are lots of work and calories. A paper one seems better for my sanity and health.

kris said...

Something different! Love it... too bad it's not edible because it does look yummy!!! i just love that scallop circle pumpkin... can't get over that one... hugs, Kris

Teri said...

what a cute bag and our famorite color, pink! The panda is adorable on the bag too! Love the raks! I'm gonna try to make me a pumpkin, looks like lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...