Thursday, March 03, 2011

Harlow

I recently bought this GF creepin set and while stamping some of the images, I ended up coloring this one called Harlow. It actually took me several days to finish it because after I colored her, I realized that I didn't have any matching dark colored cardstock. So I just used what I had.The card base is cut from a Spellbinders die called Grand Nestabilities Label 1. It's a perfect size for these stamps. Little bigger than the regular nestabilities.
I used glossy accents on her goggles to make it shine like glass. It's kind of hard to see in this photo. And the fence is a Tim Holtz edge die which I embossed with his woodgrain embossing folder and rubbed distress ink over it.
Sorry that my posts have been so spread apart but until I get better, I can only sit for a short period of time. Thanks for stopping by and keep checking back because I do have some other projects to post. Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I think you chose a really good color combination. Gotta get those new TGF stamps....so cute! Sorry to hear that you are still not back to 100%. Take it easy and craft only when you feel up to it. I do look forward to reading your posts and seeing your creations.

Teri said...

I love Harlow. This new GF set is really cute, I'm glad I got it! Love the grand nesties you used and the fence is so neat! I guess I don't need another fence die, do I? Fab card!

Unknown said...

Super cool card! :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute card, cheryl! love how you've colored up harlow, especially love her eye shadow and jeans. thanks for sharing and have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Shirley N said...

Love the design of your shaped card Cheryl and your coloring is beautiful!

Joy said...

sweet creepin! love this set of girls. I haven't inked this one up yet, but you did a fabulous job coloring her. I love it! I better invest in this grand nesties. does it fit in the other label one? have a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...