Monday, September 12, 2011

Webbed Kiyomi

Happy Monday! Ok, I didn't know what to put as my title but did it catch your eye? I just spent half of my day cutting kits for this Saturday's make & take at Ben Franklin Crafts 60th anniversary party at the Paa St. store. We will be using this CD holder die that I used to make this Kiyomi project but using different dies to finish it.
While I was cutting kits, I decided to make a Halloween project using Kiyomi from Sister Stamps. Yes, I tend to do several things at the same time. And I wanted to try coloring her hair like how Jenny mentioned on her Sister Stamps site. The paper that I used to cut the CD holder is an old Making Memories paper that I have been hoarding. You can't really see it but the spider webs are made from velvet material. It's the coolest thing.
The orange piece is a Cheery Lynn Designs die called "inverted scallop circles" which I got from the store.
Well, hope this weather cools down because I still have a lot more to do before this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments!!!

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Cheryl~
OMGosh - you really did such a great halloween project.... This is totally nuts! Luv the oranges going on and that web in the back is perfecto... You really made Kiyomi stand out, great hair coloring too.. Hi 5 Cheryl!

kris said...

She is so cute Cheryl!! Love that you used her for a Halloween creation! Really shows how versatile these cuties are!

eunice said...

Supah kawaii!!!! Using Kiyomi on a Halloween card is such a fun and creative idea. Lol, I'm sure they don't even do Halloween in Japan! Oh, oh...I spy another new "must have"...that Cheery Lynn inverted scallop circle die!

Dena said...

What a neat idea to turn her into a Halloween image! Super cute!

Aloha,
Dena

missdjones.blogspot.com

Joy said...

too cute! way to get ready for Halloween! it's right around the corner! I better get a move on it too! yikes! great idea and love how it turned out! have a great week!

Lynn said...

Ha-ha I've been hoarding that paper too! Poor Kiyomi seems too sweet to be caught in that web. H-m-m that inverted scallop circle die seems like it would be very useful.....h-m-m my shopping cart wheels are turning.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hey Cheryl, that's such a cute idea. Kiyomi is all dressed up for Halloween and "hanging out" in the web. :-)

SuiLan said...

Great coloring Cheryl! You did a great job!

JustYolie said...

So adorable....she's such a cutie! And your color is always FANTASTIC!!

Bali Hotels Accomodation said...

Nice post ,thanks for the info. . .^_^

Bali Hotels Accomodation said...

Nice Post... Thanks for the info ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...