Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kitty Kat Marci

Merry Christmas everyone!!! As usual, I'm late in posting again. I've had this LaLa Land stamp called Kitty Kat Marci for awhile and decided to make something with it for Valentine's Day. I used another matchbox diecut that my friend Gail sent me awhile back. I cut the clouds with my Eclips machine using the Baby Milestones cartridge. The border of houses is a Tim Holtz edge die.
I notice lately that I have to really squint my eyes to see where I'm coloring and some of it is out of the line. Haha! Guess it's time for a visit to the eye doctor.
Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas and spending time with your families!!!

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a sweet matchbox with Kitty Kat Marci. I sure love the bright and happy colors you chose. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lynn said...

Oh my, you're working on Valentine's projects already?!! The pink and red color pairing is very attractive. What happened to your New Year stuff? Ha-ha-ha....looking forward to seeing your work throughout 2012. Happy New Year!

Creations by Shirl said...

OMG, she is just adorable Cheryl...
Love those pink/reds that you used on her and she is just colored up with perfection...... great matchbox die.
I have to put this image on the wish list too...
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Shirley N said...

Wow, Cheryl, this is soooo pretty, I adore her and the layout you created is wonderful! I know what you mean about your eyes, I'm having a hard time with my fussy-cutting these days. You did wonderfully, tho, your coloring is gorgeous!

Manish Kumar said...

Beautiful matchbox with Kitty Kat Marci,your coloring is wonderful. I hope you can visit our travel site Cheap Flights To Dubai or Cheap flights to Manila or Cheap flights to Kathmandu or Cheap flights to Bangkok or Cheap flights to New York or Cheap Flights to Johannesburg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...