Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just for you!

I haven't touched my Eclips machine in awhile so today after I cleaned out some of my craft bins, I
decided to make something using the machine. I haven't made a mini album in awhile so I used the albums, bags, and boxes #2 cartridge to cut out this tag album.
Using the center point feature, I cut a shape out from one of the banner embellishments.
Here is the tag shape that I chose for my mini album. All stamps are Dandelion Designs.
The album folds in half in the middle. You can cut as many pages as you want but I just went with this one page for a sample. You can tie it with ribbon or twine in the middle to separate the pages. I bought this Bo Bunny paper from Ben Franklin Crafts last year and I finally broke down to use it. I tend to hoard something if I really like it. Ha!
And here is the opposite side of the album with a green tag. Sorry the photos aren't that great but I didn't feel like hauling my camera out to take pictures so I ended up using my phone. It is more of a lighting problem.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope your week is going great!!!

5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wow Cheryl, this is super-duper cute. What a cute idea and the bold contrast of your DPs are eye-catching. Happy Crafting!

Lynn said...

Your phone takes great pictures. I'm still trying to see what I can get the Eclips to do, so I really appreciate seeing what the 'expert' makes. Thanks for sharing your splendid project.

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute mini album idea... and the Dandelion image just makes it more precious.. great dp and layout style..
Have a great Wednesday~

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Cheryl!
Love this idea. I'll give it a try. You know, I totally forgot that Sure Cuts Alot partnered with Eclips.
Thanks for the inspiration (kick in the pants), for getting in touch with my Eclips machine again. Hehehe.
Warm hugs to you!

Leanne said...

Gr8 idea Cheryl!
I love that paper and the mini album with the cute DD images is so cute.
Fun idea!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...