Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy birthday flip-it card

Have you changed to the new blogger??? Oh my, I'm sort of having a hard time using it. I do love the new photo uploading part. It's so easy now.
Anyways, on to my card. This was the first paper that I cut using the new Sizzix circle flip-its but I didn't want to use it for my boy's day card in the post below. I had to make a birthday card for someone special and I wanted to use this Dandelion Designs stamp from the "have a great trip" stamp set.
Love this die! So easy to use and make a fast card. The reddish orange color was punched out using a Marvy circle punch that I bought from Ben Franklin Crafts awhile ago. The white circle is also a punch. Those punches come in handy when you need a circle.
Here's the flip side of the card. Sentiment is from Dandelion Designs "happy wishes" set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

That circle background paper really is a good match for the circle flip card. I like the definitely 'boy' card look...so hard to do. I NEED to go back to BFC to look for that die.

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute cute cute Cheryl! love the image on this circle card.
Yep that new blogger got me going yesterday morning, but I reverted to the old blogger interface, so I'm good to go... I also downloaded Google Chrome so I can do it two ways if something gives with the older version....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh Cheryl, you're on a roll with this new and neat flip-it die. I'm so glad I got it....it's easy-peasy. This is a great "boy" card too.

Benson and Colleen said...

What a fun and cute card. I've seen some very nice creations using this die from Sizzix. I am going to have to look into getting one so that I can join in all the fun in making cards with this die. :)Have a fabulous weekend!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love the fun fold die and the super cute plane ride!

Leanne said...

Cute!!! This adorable Cheryl! and the fun part is that fold!! Love it!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...