Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine's Day wheel card

Hi, I'm back again!!! Before I forget, Happy Valentine's Day! Just in case I don't make it back here in time. I finally had a chance to play with this wheel card die from Sizzix. So, you spin the round scallop wheel to see the different pictures. Such a cute idea! I did a video on it but for some reason, I was having a hard time posting the video. 
I used Mama Elephant's clear stamp set - Purrfect Pair along with the matching dies to cut them out. 
Along with the Sizzix matching embellishment set for the wheel card die.
I used Memento Luxe Love Letter to stamp the sentiment. So far, this is one of the nicest red pigment ink that i have come across.
And Wink of Stella clear over all the images in the wheel. It's so hard to see the glitter.
Thanks for stopping by here today!!! Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, this is a terrifically cute Valentine card. Love the kitties and the Sizzix wheel die....gotta look for that one....so many possibilities. So happy to see your inspiring project.

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute Cheryl!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ai, how CUTE is that???? Super kawai'i. Have a nice weekend Cheryl.

Roberta said...

One of my absolutely favorite cards. Thank you for sharing, Cheryl. Did I miss the video?

Cami said...

Awww, this is so cute and I like this die!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...