Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A busy Sizzix Saturday

This past Saturday was another busy day for me. I did a make-it take-it at Taj Clubhouse in Ward Warehouse. We used one of the new XL dies - the scallop box die. I decided to use the cute piggy die since it fit perfectly on the front of the box. The ladies had a great time and the 2 hours flew by real fast.
Then today, I had to make a sample using the new XL box #2 die. I wanted to keep it simple so I decided to go with the Sizzlets snail die.
I also used the Spellbinders long oval nestabilities dies that are a new size. Something that I've been waiting for. And believe it or not,
I don't have all the nesties.
We've been playing with the Wii everynight and having so much fun. I never thought that my hubs would even be interested in playing with me. Well, I better get cooking with dinner. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Jean said...

That snail is so cute, Cheryl!!! Really nice projects!!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OMG, those are so cute! great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...