When I first cut this box out, I used parakeet green cardstock. I was going to make it into an alphabet block. I even cut the alphabets out of chipboard and a red apple to use for the letter A. But somehow, it just wasn't looking right to me. So I changed the box color and decided to make something else. I ended up using the lion die that has been sitting on my table for couple weeks now. I kind of like how it turned out.
Here's the deets:
Sizzix XL box die, Bigz lion die, DCWV cardstock for the lion, felt for the hair and tail, Bazzill for everything else, and Quikutz grass die.
Well, I'm heading to the shower, hope you're all having a great evening!