Monday, October 06, 2008

Ho, ho, reindeer

On Saturday, I had plans to prep all the Hello Kitty kits for the make-it take-its that I have scheduled this month at all the Ben Franklin stores. And I really do cut all the pieces for the projects with my Big Shot machine, one by one. While I was working on that, I also made this door hanger with couple of the new Sizzix dies that just came out in the stores.This is the cute reindeer die that was just released. I covered him with the santa suit die. The door hanger was from my gf Jean, and I covered it with Lasting Impressions cs. All the white parts are cut from felt and I put black gemstones from Hero Arts on his suit.
I made the sign with Jean's new Christmas stamps and cut it out with my megabilities dies. The tree brad is from Hero Arts. I also glittered his antlers with stickles. This die was real easy to layer because all the pieces were big. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday evening!

3 comments:

Teri said...

So cute! Looks like too much work!! I guess I'll get to see it IRL soon?

Denise said...

Cute, looks like a lot of paper piecing.

Anonymous said...

if you have any extra Hello Kitty kits please let me know...Liann M.
viliannathotmaildotcom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...