Friday, October 24, 2008

A new toy and another kitty weekend

I got one of these delivered from the Fed Ex man last week, and I have yet to play with it. Hopefully, I will get a chance this weekend.
Also, just a reminder that this Saturday the 25th, I will be doing another Hello Kitty make-it take-it at Ben Franklin Crafts Kailua from 10-12 pm. While supplies last. *Please bring a scissors if you can.
Here's a card that I made using a Dandelion Halloween stamp and some Cuttlebug folders.
I glittered Maddy's hat and dress and also her ladybug friend's outfit too.This is the Hello Kitty tag from the make-it take-it 2 weeks ago at the Ben Franklin Crafts Mapunapuna store.
The kits were gone in no time and everyone had fun making their tags.

This card was from last week Saturday's make-it take-it at Ben Franklin Crafts Pearl City. This card took a little longer but everyone did so well making their cards. And the flowers in the background were all outlined with a Versa Mark pen, which is why it took a little longer making the card.

And lastly, here's a couple of new Sizzix dies that I used to decorate this paint can. The frame is brand new and one of my favorites so far and the reindeer is from a new Sizzlet Christmas set that we just received in the store.
Wow! This post turned out to be a lot longer than I usually make it. It's easier for me to post weekly than daily. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you on Saturday.

6 comments:

Denise said...

They are all so adorable, great ideas. Have a nice weekend.

Teri said...

Hey! you never told me that you got a Slice! LMK how you like it! Too many toys and too little time! haha! I'm glad you talked me into buying the holiday sizzlets...this reindeer is so cute! Is the frame die a sizzlet die too? or is it an original or bigz??

Enjoli said...

Very very cute Make and Takes! =) Great ideas.

Little C's Creations said...

Super cute stuffs... so how you like the Slice?

hugs,
Jen

Michelle Alejandro said...

Oh, I love that little reindeer. Teri had it on her blog too..might have to make a visit to J's for some new goodies. TFS!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Cheryl,

I had to try my hand at creating a frame like the one you used behind the reindeer (and on the pail). I finally was able to post it to my site. Check it out - click here!!!

What do you think?!

Hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...