Monday, August 30, 2010

Give me something good to eat

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post. I've been busy cutting kits for all the make & takes that we've been doing. In the midst of all that, I made this shaker box using the Sizzix XL die called ornate box.I had a really hard time finding Halloween paper in August so I made my own using Hero Arts dot cling stamp which is one of my favorites. All the stamps used are Dandelion Designs. The glittered candy corn is a new Sizzix die that was just released and these were extras from cutting kits.
This past Saturday we did 2 make & takes and the first one was for Ben Franklin Crafts Pearl City's paper party. We made a candy holder using the scoreboard cupcake holder die and a new tombstone die that was also just released. And I can't believe that I forgot to bring the die so the ladies could cut out the letters.
The 2nd make & take was at J's. We made a Halloween scrapbook using a new die called fanciful album. The cover is actually black fabric and if you look closely, you can see the design on the material. We also used a new embossing folder with spiders.
It really added to the background. We used chunky white glitter on the candy corns which gave it a different look instead of using 3 different colors of glitter.
Still cutting kits for this weekend's make & takes. Thanks for hanging in there while reading this long post. Have a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again this weekend!


Happy Honu said...

Love all your projects, and it really is getting me in the mood for Halloween. Good luck with all that cutting. Thanks for sharing :D

Joy said... are on a roll with these creations for Halloween! I haven't even started to create anything. love these crafty ideas! have a great week!

ShaniKulani said...

great projects for halloween! doing a little here and there, but your inspiring me to jump on it again :) TFS!!

Janis said...

Wow! I missed some fabulous m&t. You certainly were busy. These projects look awesome. TFS!

Jenny said...

I like that fanciful album! When will it be available?

Belinda said...

Oh what a fun set of make and takes! Love the shaker box! :) The fun album is fabby as well!

Denise said...

WOW Cheryl,
Looks like you have been busy creating away! I love all these Halloween creations! Hope you are having a nice Labor Day weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...