Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Friends thank you cards

Happy humpday! I spent part of last weekend making some thank you cards to mail out during the week. I really should make a bunch of them so I always have some on hand. For this card, I used Dandelion Designs new friends stamp. There wasn't much to color because I paper pieced the kimono's on the girls. All the paper used is from a 6x6 Basic Grey paper pad called Sweet Threads which I bought from the store.The thank you stamp is from a Hero Arts set called Florentine Message Border. It is becoming one of my favorite thank you stamps. I used Spellbinders lacey circle die for the girls.
Hope you're having a wonderful day, I think I'm starting to catch my husband's cold. Thanks for stopping by today!!!

8 comments:

kris said...

Beautiful thank you card!! Love that image and have it on my wishlist... TFS a great card!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh Cheryl~
That is a cute thank you card.
Luv those images, that also is on my wishlist too. Luv how you paper pierced their little kimonos - darling to die for... great color combo and the DP, ribbon choice just one big "A+" for you..
Have a great day.....

Lynn said...

I wasn't going to buy any more Japanese girl stamps but.......then I saw your card. Now I want that stamp! Your card has a great color scheme with a light Asian influence. Beautiful!

1LuvnMama said...

Awww, these 2 sweeties came out so cute! :) Luv them nesting in the lacey circle die. I'm sure the recipients will luv their TY cards!

JustYolie said...

so cute!

Shirley N said...

This is just adorable, love this image and your paper piecing! Beautiful card Cheryl!

CHARLOTTE said...

Cute card, Cheryl. Just got my hands on those stamps - will try paper piecing too.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hey Cheryl, sweet card. I gotta get me that DD set. Read you're coming down with a cold. Just a suggestion, try taking colostrum supplements. Works WONDERS for me. Within 3 days, my chest congestion was GONE and that's the day we left for Vegas....SAVED. Hoping to stop by J's for the first time this summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...