Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sweet Wishes

Yesterday I stamped and colored a bunch of Lawn Fawn images to make a tag but didn't finish it. Today I looked at it and changed my mind and went with a side step card. Its a Lori Whitlock die for Sizzix. Great die to use up your scraps.
Lately I've been busy putting up Halloween in my stores. I can't believe that the holidays are almost here in a couple months. The year has gone by so fast!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the Labor Day weekend holiday!!!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww this turned out really cute Cheryl. Love the gingham papers...
Yep, those bats will be flying, turkeys will be gobbling and next thing you know Santa will be here...
Yikes..... I haven't dented on my holiday cards yet.. Need to start working on them soon, LOL!

Lynn said...

Adorable! Love the colors and images. I knew that I should have started holiday crafting in June!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...