Saturday, April 28, 2007



Busy today

I actually played with my Big Shot today. I wanted to try all the different techniques with the machine. I made this frame and textured it. And added some foof around the frame and blings. And I didn't forget to put the cute handbag cause we love shopping for handbags.
And I also practiced making this. It turned out really cute.
Lots of pinks and blacks. Needed to try one for a show taping.
Okay, I guess thats it for now. I'm working on something
else.
Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Deanna G. said...

hey cheryl! cute projects :)
i've yet to catch your show thingy on tv.. when's the next one so i can tune in? talk later.

Little C's Creations said...

ohh - that purse looks adori-able...luv it!! I think I might have it too...hahaa... will hafta check my stash.... thanks for sharing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...