Monday, April 23, 2007

Wow! Has it been 2 weeks???

Doesn't seem like it's been that long, but 2 weeks since my last post??? Geez Louise. I've been sorta busy. Last week was all about finishing our taxes. I spent most of my weekend, working on our taxes. What a relief that we finished it on Sunday! My poor hubs birthday is also on the 15th. But we ended the day having a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill to celebrate his special day. Dinner was great and as usual, I didn't finish my meal. There was so much food. The servings they give you is worth the price.
Then, all of last week up until yesterday, I had a mainland regional in town. We had appointments everyday and scheduled classes and make-it, take-its over the weekend. I'll post the photos on my next post here. We both had a great time and it was sad to see her leave. But, I will be seeing her again in a couple months at the CHA summer show.
Today, the hubs and I had a relaxing day. We ran in the morning, went out for lunch and pretty much spent the day going to various stores to pick up items we needed at home. I then went down to my craft room to work on a project for a make-it, take-it next weekend. It was easy peasy. Heres what I came up with. I used Hero Arts
clear stamps and also a wood stamp for the quote.
I also put a bling in the center of the flower but I don't think you can see it. Well, hope you all had a great
Sunday! I need to get back to work.
TTFN!








1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

hey girl! cute simple page! love what you did!! You look "saucy" as ever!!! I bet you had soo much fun with the regional in town....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...