Sunday, April 08, 2007



The Long Wait...

We were rushing out the door to meet the family for mother in law's birthday dinner, suddenly my hubby realizes that we are going to be really early. So, (light bulb moment) rather than waiting, he decides to do some shopping at Goodwill Pearlridge. Hence, the long wait...
I took a photo of this can that I made to give to his mama. It was quite easy and I got the idea from Teri http://bigideasfromalittlegirl.blogspot.com . Can you tell that the can is sitting on the dashboard? It was the only place I could think of to take the photo. So, we get to the restaurant on time, and we end up waiting another long hour to be seated. Found out later that they don't take reservations. Duh!
Here's a photo of us while we're waiting.
We finally get seated and of course, it's another hour before you actually get your meal. Two hours later (yah!) we are eating dinner. Although the food was good, I wouldn't recommend the service.
Well, hope you're all having a great Easter Sunday!

4 comments:

Teri said...

You went after all, huh!! BTW, I love your bucket!! Cute bunny & chick :) Glad you were able to use them. I just love the doodlebug frills, that's what it is right?? Great family pic too! Those boys are growing so fast!

Jean said...

Love your can! Bummer about the 2 hour wait, ugh. I get all grouchy when I'm hungry. And no, I couldn't tell the can was on the dashboard, lol!!

Little C's Creations said...

Hey - it looks like the outside of Gyotaku - is it?! NICE family pic, though. Yea, that must've been shitty to wait so dang long. I don't think I would've been able to handle the long wait. Love the can! I still have to make mines that Teri gave me.... duh!!! Ok, maybe that'll be my next project. Thanks for sharing dear.

Jean said...

Hey Cheryl, you've been tagged! Read the details here: http://www.stampingspot.com/blog2/2007/04/20/ive-been-taggedtwice/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...