Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tic tac kitty bag

Couple weeks ago, I bought a bag of tic tacs from Pricebusters because I had this idea that I wanted to try. Well, as it turned out, I never got quite that far. Yesterday I found some die cuts that I had cut awhile ago and decided to use it. This bag is from the Cricut cartridge tags, bags, and boxes. The tic tacs fit perfectly in the bag.I used the new Hello Kitty w/bees, flowers and ladybugs die to decorate the bag. I added some Doodlebug frills for the grass and Offray ribbon for the handles.

My daughter is funny because she sees me making all these Hello Kitty projects everyday and today she finally asked me, what do I do with all the samples that I make? Well, I told her that they actually end up at the store. Ha!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!!

10 comments:

Denise said...

This is very cute Cheryl. Love the green color, and of course Miss HK makes it so pretty.

~amy~ said...

FUN project!!!

Enjoli said...

Hi Cheryl,

Super cute! I'm going to have to try that out. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Unknown said...

You always make the cutest projects, Cheryl. Just gotta love those Hello Kitty creations.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

these are too cute. I love that HK ladybug and the way you made the handles too cute. Happy friday

Linda said...

OMG! So cute I can't stand it! I know everyone else feels the same! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

nicky w. said...

She's so cute....: )

Joy said...

this bag came out so cute and perfect for those tic tacs! my daughter loves tic tacs...that's a great idea to make =)

Little C's Creations said...

LOL!!! Great job, Ms. Cheryl!! Hope all is well with you - trying to play catch up now.

Hugs,
Jen

Kyoko said...

Cute box! Your daughter is so funny asking you that question b/c I ask myself the same thing all the time. LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...