Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say hello to Max

Here's the other half of the card from yesterday's post. These are 2 of the new Dandelion stamps that were just released. Max is holding a card and I figured that the word stamp just went with the Max stamp. I stamped the card with that Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp again. I love that stamp!!! I embossed with clear embossing powder just to give it a sutle effect. The tag is a new die from Sizzix called tag #2 and I stamped the tag with Hero Arts dots and flowers background stamp.
As I was coloring Max, he started to get darker and darker and was not turning out to be the color that I wanted. But I didn't want to stamp, color and cut another image.
I'm finally starting to scrapbook again. I have so many photos to scrap and it's another thing piling up in my craftroom.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

great card! love the new images you have been using from dandelion! they are just too cute! love the card too...where did you get the sentiment from? that is like perfect for thanking people who think of us! TFS! have a great day!

Fay said...

Hi Cheryl! Another cute card with the new stamps!! I'm happy I was able to go by the store yesterday and pick them all up. Thanks for sharing!

Kyoko said...

Boy, Dandelion's new line of stamps are just too cute! I just love how you create stuff! TFS!

Denise said...

That is so cute!!! Love that sentiment, I need a stamp like that. Hope you are having a great week.

Enjoli said...

Hi Cheryl!

So cute! Love the doggie and sentiment. Is the store going to be open this weekend? Hope you're having a great week.

Take care,Enjoli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...