Friday, June 19, 2009

Watermelon smiles

Yesterday's post I said I was going to make something with the die that Teri gave me for my birthday. Well, I went to Hawaiian Graphics earlier to pick up some Copics since they were on sale and ended up taking out some new Dandelion's stamps to play with. These 2 stamps are Jean's latest creations. Sorry the photo is so bad but it really is cute IRL and I used raspberry colored cs to make the box. I glittered the watermelon with stickles glitter glue. I'll be playing with more of the new stamps over the weekend and hopefully get to post them too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone!!!

9 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Too cute!!! Love the stamp set and the box is perfect for favors!!!

How much is the Hawaiian Graphics sale? Oh no...don't tell me I need to make my way all the way there! I'm really holding off on buying anything Copic since I'm going to Japan next month...ugh! What an enabler! LOL!!! Seriously thanks for the tip on the Copic sale! Any bit helps!

Have a great weekend!

Fay said...

Your box came out so cute, Cheryl! I can't wait to get some of Jean's new stamps!!

Jean said...

I used the same two stamps on my blog, Cheryl..."Great" minds think alike!! ha!

Joy said...

this matchbox came out so cute! I now want this die!!! you did a great job with the colors and so cute that stamp! love your project! can't wait to see more! have a great weekend!

Denise said...

Very cute! That is an adorable image, great saying too. Have a nice weekend.

Jamee said...

aaww that monkey is so cute!

Teri said...

Love this! Glad you used the die right away! Jean's new stamps are so cute! Can't wait to see the collection!! oh-oh, more to buy!!

Cami said...

Love your box Cheryl! I noticed you used the Sizzix Birthday Set #2 embossing folder and it looks great (I just got that!). This is a great die with endless possisbilities for favors. Jean's new stamp is so cute! Thanks for sharing your creation. Cami

Angie said...

THis is adorable Cheryl! I love the sparkly watermelon and the heart on the bow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...