Saturday, June 13, 2009

You're special

I've had this Penny Black elephant stamp like forever and have never inked it up. My daughter gave it to me after she bought it and decided that she didn't need it. I wanted to color it grey but that is one of the many Copics colors that I still need to add to my collection. Besides, pink is my most favorite color.I actually embossed the background on the white cardstock with Hero Arts new woodgrain stamp and white embossing powder. You can really see and feel the woodgrain. I even put glitter glue on her pink toemails.
I don't know why this photo is coming out sideways but you can see the texture in the woodgrain. The "you're special" is another little stamp from one of the ink & stamps from Hero Arts.
Well, tomorrow is my birthday and my husband actually took the day off to spend it with me. We're going to ride out bikes and get some exercise and hopefully eat cake too.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is full of fun!

7 comments:

Dawne said...

I really like that card! The elephant is so cute in pink =) And the background is really nice. Very creative, Cheryl! Have fun with the hubby tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Love your crafting ideas! Have a Happy Birthday!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!!! This card is super cute - I love the pink elephant. Love that woodgrain background too!! And you guys don't have that elephant in the store anymore, or I would've seen it and bought it. LOL!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

I love the pink elephant!! Your card is so cute too! Hey, Happy Birthday!! See you today for your bday lunch! Cant wait to give you your gifts :)

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!! Have a fabulous day.

Jodi said...

What a sweet image! I just love penny black stamps, they are the cutest and you made a very sweet card with him.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

awe...cute pink elephant! he still looks cute in pink! I have this stamp too and haven't used it in a while. love the wood grain background and all the sparkle! hope you had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Cheryl! can't wait to see all the goodies you got! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...