Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh dear...

10 days later... I've been working on some projects all week and feel satisfied that it all turned out well. I made this card yesterday for a friend who I met in blogland and need to thank her for all the goodies that she sent me.All stamps are Hero Arts. Love this deer stamp, he's so cute!
Supplies:
Hero Arts deer, clouds background and clear thank you stamp
Spellbinders label 4 nesties
Stickles glitter glue and American Crafts ribbon
Copic markers
Well, I'm off to meet with a bunch of ladies who invited me to their stamp group party today. Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by today!!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, what an adorable card...I simply must have that darling deer!

Cami said...

Cute card and love the title with that pun! Now, for the cloud stamp, I MUST get this...better call my sister and have her go pick it up for me. I'm always looking for "cloud" papers and can't find them so this is great. Love you "little deer" here! Cami

Teri said...

The deer is sweet! cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...