Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You're special

This is the make & take we did last Saturday at J's. It was great to see everyone and some new faces too. My last make & take was back in April.We made a box using a Sizzix bigz die like the ones I posted during this past Easter. This is the girl box and there was a boy box too but I forgot to take a picture of that one. I love that cute little scallop punch that I bought from Ben Franklin Crafts. It's so easy to stamp little words in it.
Next month is the paper party at Ben Franklin Crafts in Pearl City and that is one of the projects that I have to work on next.
Supplies:
Sizzix bigz envelope die, Spellbinders classic small circle, Dandelion Designs stamp, Hero Arts ink 'n stamp, acetate for window, Ek Success scallop punch, Worldwin doublemates cs, American Crafts ribbon and Copics.

9 comments:

Dawne said...

I missed it =( Next time! Such a cute box. I love it! And I really want the Big Shot Pro!! Talk about upgrading the machine. lol!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hey Cheryl, this is so cute! I have to make it over there to one of those make-n-takes soon. I have a Mac and it won't let me email you, but here is my email address:
mushi_pork@hotmail.com

TTYL!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

this was such a cute make n take! I didn't get a chance to stop by...but maybe next time! I have to try this one =) oh btw, I got the check book covers at Creations Unlimited...she sells the covers 5 for $3. not too bad. well have a good day!

Darth Mama said...

oh so cute!

Denise said...

Cheryl,
This is a very cute make & take, hope I can attend the next one! That is a cute image & sentiment from Dandelion Designs.

Fay said...

Awwww...I'm so sad I couldn't make it on Saturday! But thanks for sharing the project---it's super cute! :D

Sporty Stamper said...

What a cute box, too bad I missed it...next time.

Marisa said...

Too cute Cheryl! This would be great for party favors! :)

eunice said...

Hi Cheryl! It was great fun getting to meet you in person for the first time and doing this project. Thank you so much! It was so neat seeing so many people in the store all at once...definitely have to go there more often! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...