Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need a new home...

Edit - The rack went to a brand new home. Thanks everyone!!!
I've been cleaning out my craft/sample room and decided to get rid of my paper tower rack. It is a 12x12 paper rack and has 29 trays. Should be 30 but somewhere down the road it is missing 1 tray. I would like to give this rack a new home. The frame is wood and is an EK Success rack that used to hold all my paper samples. If you are interested, send me an email. You will also have to pick it up. And it is free.
Have a great Thursday!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

WOW, someone will be lucky to score this!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh boy I wish I lived nearby...what are you going to use for paper storage now?

Barbie Rosario said...

cheryl, i would love to add this to my collection! let me know what you need from me...thank you! barbie

~* steph :) *~ said...

wow, that is an awesome organizer! lucky one who gets it :). have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...