Monday, April 05, 2010

May all your wishes come true

This past Saturday, I was over at MunchKins in Mililani Town Center doing a make & take using all Hero Arts stamps and accessories. I precut the project using a Sizzix die and had everyone stamp, color, cut and put it altogether.We used a clear stamp set called "magical castle"and the background stamp is a cling stamp called dots. This was the first time I used the new Hero hues paper and I like how one side is a color and the other side is white. And because it was Easter, I gave the ladies a Hersheys candy to put in their project. If you haven't gone there yet, go and check out MunchKins in Mililani Town Center. One of the ladies that came by on Saturday brought me this really cute Easter basket that she made! Thanks so much Gail, it was so sweet of you!My husband came home with this next basket from Jenny V. I met Jenny at Teri's summer party last year. I love that CC Designs stamp that she used to decorate the egg shaped basket. She filled it with lots of candies and even these really cute flower shaped buttons. They were so cute! Thanks so much Jenny!!! So thoughtful of you!
This next basket was made by Lori. It is so cute and I love all the different embellishments and colors that she used. Thanks so much Lori!!! I want to get the instructions from you for this one.
I have another basket that I wanted to post made by Amy but she didn't want me to post it. But I just want to thank you so much Amy for the cute little basket that you made for me!!!
Thanks everyone! Hope you all had a great Easter!!!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great and wonderful Monday!!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

love the Easter RAKs you received and also the MnT you folks did. what a great one! TFS and hope you had a wonderful Easter!

mst822 said...

Cute make & take, Cheryl! Luv all your Easter RAKS too! So cute!
Tammy

Teri said...

Cute make and take! Great raks you received too! Very creative!

Denise said...

Love the M & T. Thanks for sharing all your cute Easter raks.
Hugs,
Denise

Janis said...

Thanks for the fun m&t. Which Sizzix was used to cut the project? People at work was asking but I didn't get the name of the die.

Hugs,
Janis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...