Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple is best

See the candy holder on the right? I cut that out couple months ago and never used it. It is a Sizzix scoreboard cupcake holder die. Yesterday, I stuck some grass and candies in it and bagged it up and attached a tag. I may use this idea for this weekend's luncheon. I have a ton of scraps lying around on my craft table and ended up making this egg shaped card for Easter. The egg is cut from the Spellbinders egg nesties die.
The other day I found a bag filled with old EK Success punches that were my samples from back in the days and I found a little bunny punch. So I punched out little pink bunnies and stuck one on this card and decorated the inside of the card. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card. But the inside says, Happy Easter honey bunny. All stamps are Dandelion Designs.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh you are making the cutest Easter creations...so much fun!

Denise said...

Cheryl,
this is so darling!! Very pretty creations. Love the cheery Spring color combo.
Hugs,
Denise

Joy said...

you are on a roll with these Easter projects. love the egg card and the decoration. so cute! thanks for always sharing your wonderful ideas! have a great hump day!

Dawne said...

I love how you come out with such nice things from your scraps! That's a really cute egg.

Brenda said...

This is such a cute Easter project!

Jodi said...

These are so cute Cheryl!! Love the pretty pastels!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...