Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have a magical day!

Yesterday in the late afternoon, I spent several hours cleaning my sample room aka craft room. Everytime there is a new release of sales catalogs, I have to purge out the old. So after 6 trips up and down 25 stairs, I took a break. Starbucks coffee break... and dessert break... and craft break...
I made this bag called "peek a boo bag" using a Sizzix 12x12 pro die. It was one of the simplest bags I ever made. It takes 1 sheet of 12x12 paper and you fold on the crease lines and that's it. No glue or adhesive! You can fill it with goodies and close the top of the bag with a ribbon.
Stamps used are from Hero Arts called "magical castle". To make the grass, I used the Martha Stewart fringe scissors.
Here's a side view of the bag. I tried to get a good photo but sometimes what I see through the camera isn't exactly the angle that I am trying to get. Anyways, the side is a triangle and the top of the bag flaps over.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a magical day!!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the color combo! Super cute project! Wow... you must have really purged if you had to make 6 trips!

Lynn said...

Oh Cheryl I do love your Magical Day project. The colors are great and the ribbon closure is cleverly done. You've convinced me to get the Sizzix pro with my coupon...BIG SMILE!

Denise said...

Cheryl,
This is so precious! Love that fairy image.
Hugs,
Denise

Teri said...

Loving these new larger dies...I still can't justify my buying this machine...so torn! LOL! Your bag came out so cute and the fairy image is sweet! Bummers we had to miss lunch for 2 weeks!!

Vina said...

Hi Cheryl! How are you? I just love this project. And the image and sentiment is soo precious! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...