Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Easter

Here's what I made using the cut out piece from yesterday's post. I layered pieces of patterned cardstock over the cut out. The stamped background is a Hero Arts cling stamp called flower wallpaper. I used memento pink ink to stamp it and I love the subtle effect.I actually cased this card style from one of the Hero designers here. I tried coloring this CC Design stamp from what I learned last Saturday when Jodie did a copic make & take at the store. Thanks Jodie for all the tips.
I was so thrilled last week when I picked up my gf Teri for lunch. She made me this really cute bunny basket/tote. You should check out her blog because she has a tutorial on how she made this little cutie. Thanks Teri, I really enjoyed all the delicious candies that came with this.Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

Teri said...

Love your cute Easter project here...the image is so sweet and you did a good job coloring! Glad you liked your Easter basket and the candy...yum yum! See you next week!

Michele said...

Such a sweet card! I love everything about it!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Awww your Easter card is so sweet. Love that bunny that Teri made.

Hugs,
Michelle

Cami said...

Oh Cheryl, this Easter card is so cute! I love how you stamped and also added some DPs to the cut out shape! It makes a great matted background piece for that cute CC gal with her bunny! Love the soft, subtle coloring you did also! Great RAK from Teri also. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cami

Ilissa said...

Cute card. Pretty colors, too!!

Lynn said...

Hi Cheryl! I'm so happy I saw you this week. I am happy with my new supplies too, and looking forward to creating with them. Thanks for giving me good advice. I love that fairy with the bunny!

Joy said...

love your Easter punched out bunny basket! this came out so cute! love it! cute card too with those darling CC designs...it will never end!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...