Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Emma

Couple weeks ago while I was in the store, I saw these new egg nestabilities from Spellbinders and knew that I wanted to make something with it. I thought Spring Emma would be so cute sitting on one of the eggs. For the card background, I used a Quickutz embossing folder that I bought from Stamps & Memories. The embossed oval die is from the Hello Kitty spring set. For some reason, her cheeks came out looking splotchy.
This next picture is a purse favor that I made using a Sizzix XL die called purse with ornate flap.
I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the dots background and made the flowers from the flower layers sizzlit set.
Well, I'm on my way out to some appointments this morning and grab myself a Starbucks coffee. Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a great Tuesday morning!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

I love that little purse... really great idea! Have a great week!

Lynn said...

I looked at that Spellbinder egg shape and opted to buy something else, but now that I see what you did with it I think I should have bought it. Oh well, more shopping to do. (SLY SMILE) Thanks for teaching and inspiring me.

Joy said...

this is such a cute purse! every time I stop by the good stuff are gone! oh wells...at least I can admire yours until I can get my hands on my own =) such a cute card too! I love those new CC designs...have to ink mine up too!

Charlene said...

Your card is so so cute, I love the purse you made, you are so clever!!!

Denise said...

Love these very cute creations! That Easter card is so darling, and very pretty purse! Happy St. Patty's Day!
Hugs,
Denise

Unknown said...

Great job on your two creations - I especially love the purse with the flowers and tulle.

Teri said...

Love the CC designs. The card is so soft and sweet with the white and pink. The tulle adds to the softness. Love the Glamour Cheeky card you posted on J's blog too. See you soon.

Islander Girl said...

Oooh these are super cute!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Love the purse, sister!!! Love that darling image as well!

Hugs,
Jen

Cami said...

Okay, Cheryl...you've got me sold on that cute purse die! I saw it just as I was leaving the store and it's so pretty with all the embossing and the extra flap to add more definition! My next purchase. Your fluffy paper flower adds a very nice touch to the purse! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations! Hugs, Cami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...