Monday, March 15, 2010

Easy treat holder

I totally forgot that I had this stamped image sitting on my craft table for weeks now. This is from the GF's cheeky collection called cheeky glamour. When my girlfriend Cheri was here last September, she left me this Sizzix die called "layered elegant card". I didn't want to make a card so I changed it into a treat holder using the fold technique. Here's a side view of the treat holder and I stuck a package of rice crackers in there and it fit perfect.
The embossed white background is from the Hello Kitty spring set and I also used Spellbinders large scallop ovals in both large and small sizes. Glitter paper is from Trimcraft.
Hope you're having a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by today!!!

4 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so sweet Cheryl! I see your hubby at least once a week, lol! Wish you were there too, lol! I've been doing good, nothing too exciting!

hugs,
Michelle

Lynn said...

I like what you did with the Cheeky stamp. I bought one from your husband and I have lots images colored, cut and ready to go, but I haven't found the right item to use her on. Turning the card into a treat holder is a splendid idea. Is the die one of the new 12x12 ones? I just got my Sizzix Pro machine so I'm excited to cut everything I can. LOL

Joy said...

this is such a cute idea! love what you came up with...those cheekys are so cute! I think my favorite is rockabilly. great project. TFS!

Cami said...

Great idea Cheryl to use this die for a treat holder. Not only that,the Cheeky gal is cute and your coloring is wonderful! Hmmmm, okay, like Michelle, I think I go to J's every week and I'm going there tomorrow again! Lucky us to have J's. Cami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...