Monday, March 01, 2010

Back to school

When my husband gave me this stamp back in January, the first thing I thought of was my daughter who recently went back to college to take a couple of classes this year.I used the Sizzix gatefold card die to make the card. Stamp is from TGF. Background stamp is raindots background from Hero Arts. Spellbinders nestabilities Label 3 and paper is white core from DCWV.
The inside says, "hang in there". LOL! So far she has been and I don't know how she works full time at a nursing home, part time at a kid's store and goes to school 5 days a week.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a great Monday!!!

5 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Hey Cheryl! This is too cute!!!

I can't believe your daughter does all that! Wow! She's amazing!

Vina said...

Hi Cheryl! I love this card! I have yet to ink mines up yet..LOL I give your daughter credit..how does she do it?!? I hope all is well with you. Take care!

Denise said...

Very Sweet card! Love the adorable image, and the background embossing. Youe daughter sure is one busy girl.
Hugs,
Denise

Teri said...

Cute card for Michelle. She will love the card. I love the red amd blue!

Joy said...

such a cute card. I give credit to your daughter for going to school. I guess I'm so far gone that I couldn't even think about going to school...yikes! love your decorations and the colors chosen for this card. have a good day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...