Friday, March 19, 2010

Two Emma's

The new CC Designs stamps are so cute that I've been stamping and coloring at night while watching tv. Although I do have a harder time coloring inside the lines at night. This first card is Cherry Emma. I used a Sizzix die for the frame called frame #2. The last time I used this die was for a tv shoot on The Joy of Crafting show where I made this into a gift card holder. The stamped background is a Hero Arts cling stamp called friends background and the white card is embossed from a Sizzix TI folder called winter set.This next card is Lil' Bug Emma. I used an XL die from Sizzix called layered elegant card. Sorry that this picture is at an angle but I was having a hard time taking it because of the lighting in my kitchen. The bottom piece is embossed with a Sizzix TI called dots and the top layered piece is embossed with a new TI folder called birds, flowers and branches. I met the artist at the CHA show and she gave me this set to play with.
Well, I'm so glad the weekend is here and I can play with some new craft toys that I picked up last week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

great minds think alike as Michelle and I just bought those two CC design stamps too! they are just too cute and I haven't inked them yet. so many projects to do! I better get a move on! love your creations with all those new gadgets! gotta catch up with you! have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn said...

I guess I'm not the only one who likes to multi-task. Just watching TV seems a waste of time so I color and cut too. Those Emma stamps are really sweet...ahhh more goodies to buy...hurray! Thanks for alerting me to the latest and greatest craft sweeties.

Little C's Creations said...

love these images, Cheryl!! great job on your coloring, even if was during watching TV. I cannot do that, I'd be rewinding the DVR over n' over again because I missed something. Would have to be a show/movie that I saw before for me to color at the same time. have a wonderful weekend!!!

God Bless!
Hugs,
Jen

Cami said...

Aaawww Cheryl, these two cards are so cute! I bought them last week when I went to buy another Sizzix die. You have inspired me to get them inked up! Love the texturing you do also and great cheerful colors! Hugs, Cami

Teri said...

Very cute! Love how you made emma sit on the frame. I have a hard time coloring at night because of the lighting. Not too bad without my contacts though, LOL!

Vina said...

Hi Cheryl! I love this images and what you made with them. Geez, your soo talented...how do you watch TV and color? I wish I could do that too...LOL I would be so much more productive =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...