Friday, July 16, 2010

Jade

I've been wanting to use this Tim Holtz embossing folder for some time now and finally got around to it. I used Coordinations white wash cardstock and I really like how it turned out after I sanded the embossed image. Stamp used is Jade from TGF roll call set.
Lately I've been using a lot of pinks and oranges which remind me of summer colors.
I recently bought this Tim Holtz die called styled labels and decided to decorate the inside of the card. The die comes with 2 different label shapes and is a magnetic die that you can use with different magnetic pieces.
Word stamp is also on the same set from TGF. Border punch is Fiskars and just arrived in the store.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I really love this card! Cute image & a great embossing folder! Loving those Summer colors.

Hugs,
Denise

Joy said...

cute card! love that bingo idea. I may have to get this one...lol! love the pinks and oranges as it really is cheerful. love your new blog look too. have a fabulous weekend!

Islander Girl said...

Too cute Cheryl! I love it! I agree with Joy, lovin the Tim Holtz background! And yes, the colors remind me of summer! Have a great weekend!

Michele said...

This is such a cute card! I love the Coordinations CS you used. And the pink and orange colors are very bright and cheery...definite summer colors!

Little C's Creations said...

Aw! This is darling!! Have a blessed weekend, Cheryl! Tell Cliff I said "hi" - haven't seen him in a while. But I will be heading down to the store next, next Tuesday! Yes, it is a PLANNED field trip. Hahaha....

Big Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen

Teri said...

OMG, so cute! Love Jade and that bingo EF.

eunice said...

Oh, this is such a neat color combo..pink and orange...who'da ever thought?!! I really like how the sanded Coredinations white wash looks. So pretty how just a hint of color shows through!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...