Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can you tell I love pink?

I started this on Sunday but finished it last night. I get easily distracted and ended up working on some scrapbook pages. Almost finished with our trip album from CHA 2007. And then I'll start on CHA 2008.So, I was looking at my clear stamp samples and saw this cute froggy. And I had to use the crown that comes with him.
Here's a closer look at him.
Supplies:
Just Rite - Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II
Hero Arts - What a Hoot
Hero Arts - Sending Happy Thoughts
Spellbinders - Petite scallop and classic circles
Cuttlebug - Hearts embossing folder
Hero Arts red bling
Red Stickles
Red satin ribbon and googly eyes
Hey, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

7 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

OH, this is so cute!!! I think we are on the same pink wavelength! :)

Teri said...

OMG, this is super cute!! I have this guy too! Can't wait to CASE this! ha! Also, can hardly wait to see your album!!

Unknown said...

so cute cheryl! i can't believe you cut out the frog and all his little toes!! :)

~amy~ said...

How cute is this??!!! I found you via Teri's blog :)

Joy said...

awe...this is just too cute! you did a sweet job on this froggy and his crown...maybe he can be my prince charming...lol! thanks for all your help yesterday. it was great to see you and learn a thing or two =) hope to see you again.
take care and TFS!

Denise said...

Very cute! I love the pink, can never get enough of pink!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Ohhhh, what a great idea to put the froggy on the stump! Too cute!

Just saw where you'll be at CHA -- maybe we can meet in person! :) Here's my schedule:

http://sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com/?p=898

Hugs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...