Monday, January 05, 2009

Test tube babies

Haha! Couldn't think of a title for these test tube candy holders that I made yesterday. But, aren't they the cutest little things? I picked them up from Stamps & Memories right before Christmas thinking that I was going to make something to attach to the gifts. I was having the hardest time finding those red and green M&M's. You can't fit too many candies in these things so I was on a quest to find them. As it turned out, I didn't find any. So yesterday I saw the candies at Walmart and grabbed a bag since half the box was gone. The little oriental girl stamp is from the Hero Arts Sparkle Clear line and the tag is a Spellbinders die.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be posting more throughout the week.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought this stamp set of three and it is the cutest thing ... saw the test tubes there last week ... now may need to go back and buy some. So cute, Cheryl.

Anonymous said...

these are so ubberlicious..i have to find those stamps. Love the test tubes...cute idea tfs..Liann

Joy said...

so cute...I know Papertrey Ink is now selling those too...I wanted to buy some, but haven't had a chance to do so yet...great job on these!

Fay said...

Hi Cheryl! It was nice seeing you on Saturday. Can't wait to see the shows in March cuz you did a great job!! :D Love the title you came up with for this post, and the kokeshi dolls are the cutest, yeah? I picked up some of those test tubes, too, but didn't get around to doing anything with them yet. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Teri said...

Cute test tube babies! I was kind of wondering what you meant. I thought you squished some doll in a tube - haha! This is the stamp that I bought, so cute! I have some of these tubes too, so can't wait to make something from it!! See you soon!

sideoats + scribbles said...

OH these really ARE the cutest things!! LOVE everything about them, especially the little heart gems -- the perfect finishing touch! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...