Sunday, January 25, 2009


Today was the first day of the show and I didn't get a chance to see
much, but hopefully tomorrow I will.
Here's a sample of a make & take I did at the Sizzix booth. It's a new
pop up die. It's really cute IRL. I tried to take a photo of the card
front but it's hard with a phone. I'll take one later because it's too
I'll be back again with more photos.
Time for bed, goodnight.


charlotte said...

So cute, Cheryl. Does this mean Sizzix is making smaller Hello Kitty dies?

Dawne said...

oooohh....gotta have it!! show us more stuffs =)

Joy said...

awe have to teach us this's so cute! were the HKs already cut for you? thanks for sharing this...can't wait to see more =)

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love this one Cheryl! Hope you had a wonderful time there!

nicky w. said...

Cute cute cute... where does it end? I'm glad I got to see it IRL... it really is a nice card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...