Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Whoo loves you?

I love this new Hero Arts clear stamp set! The owl is just too cute.And I had to make him in my favorite color - pink! I made this card a little different than I normally do. First I cut out the card using my Sizzix die, card kit #3. Then I embossed it with the swiss dots folder. I cut out the middle with my hearts nestabilities dies using both the classic and scalloped heart. You can sort of see it here in this photo. I used the leftover heart from the red scallop to put in the inside of the card and cut out another scalloped heart in white. And here's the cute little owl, full of love. I attached him to a mini wooden clothespin. I have to share this with you, as I was trimming around the owl, I actually cut off one of his little legs. I didn't want to stamp another owl so I glued the tiny little leg on. You probably can't even see it in this photo.
All stamps are Hero Arts. Actually, I used "Whoo loves you" and "Love many ways".
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You come out with the cutest things ... lots of layering on the heart. You make lemonade out of lemons. Thanks for sharing.

Teri said...

I love this owl! I almost bought this set, but decided to buy the dolls instead. The addiction continues! Bring this tomorrow so I can see it IRL too!

Michelle Alejandro said...

What a cute little owl! Love it! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Joy said...

awe...Teri loves owls...that card came out so cute! I better get a move on with valentines day stuff! TFS!

Denise said...

Owls are so cute. Love the pink!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hee hee, this is really cute too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...