Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Be My Valentine

It seems like we just celebrated the New Year and now Valentine's Day will be here before you know it. Yesterday I ran downstairs to my craft room to tape up a box for mailing and couldn't resist making a card while down there. Here's my 5 minute card. I used another Dandelion Designs image that was colored and cut. I forgot the monkey's name but I thought he would look cute on my card.All the embossing folders are from Sizzix called Valentine set #4.
The border punch is from EK Success and I know you can't see it but the scallops have embossed dots on them.
My silly husband asked me if he could borrow the card to give it to me next month. Ha!
We'll be leaving for CHA in a couple of days so I won't be posting anything until I get back.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a fantastic week!!!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Aw, that is a really adorable card. I know why your husband wanted to give it to you. At least he is being thoughtful and economical. As usual I love all the subtle details that make the card so 'Cheryl'. I have that embossing folder too, and I need to use it before Valentine's Day.

Sue from Oregon said...

I can see why your hubby wanted to snag this cutie! Have fun at CHA!

~* steph :) *~ said...

super cute card, cheryl! love the dry embossing and the DD monkey! thanks for sharing! so lucky, have lots of fun at CHA :)!!! i wish i could tag along, hehe. have a great nite! *hugs* steph :)

Shirley N said...

Oh I love your embossed background, just perfect for your card with your cute image!

kris said...

Oh Cheryl this is so CUTE!!! Love the embossing and the cutie Dandelion Designs image!! =D Happy new Year!! Hope all is well!

Isabella Costallat said...

I love this little monkey!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

You must be thrilled to go to the Craft & Hobby Association in Los Angeles California? Bring back alot of goodies and ideas to share.
Have a blast and shop till you drop.

lol~

JustYolie said...

Sweet card, love the embossing!

ShaniKulani said...

such a cute card! the embossing and monkey are so sweet! Have fun at CHA!!

Denise said...

Oh so Sweet!! Love the pink & that adorable monkey.
Have a Great weekend.
Hugs,
Denise

Teri said...

I love your card! This embossing folder is something I would love to add to my collection. Sorry that we weren't able to have lunch before you left. See you when you come home!

Joy said...

such a sweet 5 minute card! amazing what you did! love the embossing, the ribbon and that cute monkey! so darling! hope you have a wonderful week! Valentine's day will be here before we know it! yikes! lol! take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...