Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy wishes

I must be on a "happy" roll these days being that my last project was a happy thought. This is another one of the new cling stamps that was just released from Dandelion Designs. The card is an acetate card and I stamped the flowers on a regular white card for the background and placed it in between the acetate.I stamped the little japanese girl on Xpress paper for copic markers and made her hair and the first balloon look 3-D. And added glossy accents to all the balloons. If you have never tried the copic paper, I highly recommend it. It is so crisp and clear and the colors don't bleed. I picked some up from the store.
I've been trying to finish up on a lot of things before we leave for CHA next week. I hope to post a few more projects before then.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a great week!!!

5 comments:

Shirley N said...

This is adorable Cheryl, I love your pretty acetate card! I love the xpress paper too, great for reds and blacks. Have fun at CHA, wish I were going to!

Teri said...

Love the new DD images! This image is super cute! Take care and no more falling!

JustYolie said...

Adorable sweet card!

Joy said...

awe! she is so stinkin' cute! I love japanese girls/dolls and you made her so cute! I love how you popped her hair and balloon. gotta try that acetate card too! love how it turned out! hope you have a great week!

eunice said...

Supah Kawaii!!! Perfect for Girls Day, huh. I really like how this acetate card turned out...and gonna have to check out that copic paper...you're right, it all looks so crisp 'n clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...