Monday, January 24, 2011

Love Elliot

I made a couple samples this past weekend using Dandelion Designs stamps. For this project, I used Sizzix's milk carton pro die to make the box. I had colored and precut some of the images last week. The elephant stamp is from the bubbles and smiles cling set and the heart border is from the lots of love cling set.The embossed background is from the Sizzix curlique hearts folder set.
And I punched out the word love from the Martha Stewart alphabet punch set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!!

2 comments:

eunice said...

Supah CUTE, Cheryl! I was in a slump trying to think what to do for Valentines and your darling projects picked me up right away! Really like how you embellished your milk carton...so cute with Dandelion Designs stamps...gotta get me that border...love it!

Joy said...

awe...this is darling! love what you did with the milk carton! so cute the image too! wow! you are definitely on a roll with creations for Valentines! keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...