Monday, June 18, 2007

Several days ago...

I celebrated another birthday. Yikes!!! My friend Teri took me to lunch to help celebrate my special day. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and I was surprised that she had never eaten there before. We had such a great time together, as always and we didn't even allow enough time to shop. We ate half of our lunch to make room for the sweets.

Dessert was just delish! All I know is that it had to be chocolate for the both of us.

Then later in the evening, my hubs came home with this cake for me. Boy, I had enough sweet treats for a week.
I also got some really nice gifts from everyone. Made me feel so special.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Truly appreciate it cause my birthday is always a hard day for me since my mom is no longer here to share it with me.
Well, that's it for now.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I had so much fun!! I can never get enough of sweets! Sugar rush for me :)

Jean said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...