Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm on a roll...

So far I've been keeping up with my daily journal page. Here's the first layout for day 2.
I used Mod paper and ribbon and some red bling for the center of the flowers.
My daughter was leaving on a 2 week trip and I thought I wouldn't be able to handle her being gone from home. But I kept myself busy while she was gone.
And I'm also posting today's layout for day 3. The last time we went to
Chicago for CHA in July '05, it was so hot! So this time I didn't even think of checking the weather but packed clothes for hot summer days. And boy was I wrong! We ended up in a stormy week and the hottest day there was 73 degrees and the coldest was 62 degrees. I never got to wear my tank tops that I packed for the trip. On this layout I used Sizzix, Mod buttons and ribbon.
I'll post tomorrow's layout hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You are sooo cute! Have fun! Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...