Thursday, April 03, 2008

That schmuck!

Well, we had a rude awakening this morning at around 3:15 am. And yes, it was the police ringing our doorbell. Guess they tried calling on the
phone but no one heard it. Some rat out there stole my car (the one my daughter drives), and crashed it down the hill because - duh! you can't turn the steering wheel when there is a locked bar going across of it. So we spent almost 2 hours waiting, filing a claim, waiting for the tow truck, calling the insurance company and basically waiting. We could of drove the car home except, it was stuck on this big rock in someone's front lawn. Which we are thankful that the guy was still up watching t.v. and heard the crash but couldn't get the thief as he ran down the street. Hmmph! So today, I will spend my day dealing with the claims adjuster on getting everything fixed on the car again. The ignition is hanging down the left side of the steering wheel and when you start the car, the water is shooting out of the windshield and nothing works. We get to find out today what damage was done under the car.
Ok, glad I got this off my chest. Hope you're having a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Denise said...

wow, sorry to hear about that, hope all goes well.

Little C's Creations said...

holy smokes sister!!! sorry to hear about this mishap.... hopefully everything will turn out for the better.

hugs,
Jen

Jodie said...

Sorry to hear about that Cheryl...what an idiot.....anyway I am glad that no one was hurt..and I am sorry for all the red tape that you have to go through... I hope they catch the person....

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Geez a loo, what a terrible thing to wake up too! hope they find the person who stole your car.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...